[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Raxan Framework Online Forum • View topic - upgrading jquery-ui-tool and using it

upgrading jquery-ui-tool and using it

Discuss anything that's related to the Raxan framework

upgrading jquery-ui-tool and using it

Postby matic76 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

Hi,

I would like to use datepicker from jquery-ui, but have to upgrade it to 1.8.5 version. How can I do that with raxan - I guess you have customized the jquery-ui files or at least adopt some file naming schema.

regards
matic76

Re: upgrading jquery-ui-tool and using it

Postby raymond » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 am

Hi,

The jquery-ui-* files in Raxan where created using the jQuery UI download page.

If you would like to create your own jQuery UI build, then you can follow the steps below:

1. Visit the jQuery UI dowload page: http://jqueryui.com/download
2. Select the components you would like to add
3. Download, extract and rename the JavaScript file (e.g. custom-jquery-ui.js)
4. Copy the file to the JavaScript folder. In beta 3 this would be raxan/plugins but in the latest snapshot it would be raxan/ui/javascripts

Let me know if this works for you.
raymond
Site Admin

Postby matic76 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:29 am

Hi,

your method works fine. I hope nothing will break with those different versions and many different sources.

One more problem that i have. I am trying to bind a array to SELECT input field. It generally works but "selected" function is dissapearing from html code.

I have this in my template
<select id="ids1" name="ids1" class="c4" ><option {selected} value="{id}">{displayname}</option></select>

and this is my sql for fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC) rows
select if(id=:id,"selected", "") as selected, id, displayname from .....
bindParam(':id',$id, PDO::PARAM_STR);

result set in sql editor does return correct record set, I guess

none of the option values gets selected....any ideas?
matic76

Postby raymond » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm

raymond
Site Admin

Postby matic76 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 am

The first method works just fine. Haven't got time yet to test the second method.

thanks and best regards
matic76

Return to General Discussions