[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Raxan Framework Online Forum • View topic - Modx integration

Modx integration

Discuss anything that's related to the Raxan framework

Modx integration

Postby jlarson » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:42 am

You must be a genius, Raymond. The first thing I'm wondering about is integrating Raxan with Modx.
jlarson

Re: Modx integration

Postby raymond » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 am

Hi,

How are you doing? It's been a while :) Welcome to the Raxan Community.

It's indeed possible to integrate Raxan into your existing MODx projects so that you can gain access to your documents and web users. I'm going to give it a try and will let you know of the outcome.

We would also love to hear about your experience with integrating Raxan into your Modx projects so feel free to update us on your findings.

__
Raymond Irving
raymond
Site Admin

Postby Zaigham » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Welcome to the community!

Looking forward to see what you got to show us on MODx-Raxan integration! ;)
Zaigham

Postby jlarson » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh hey Zi--I didn't realize you were in on this too. Well that's cool.

I don't have much time these days, but still enjoy doing what I can. We'll see if I can be any help here or not. I'm thinking that with some chunks and TV's this should be pretty slick.
jlarson

Postby jlarson » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 am

To use Raxan PDI with Modx, the ideal would be to use Modx chunks and/or template variables as views, with multiple views on a page. However as far as I can tell so far, Raxan seems to want a whole html template as a view. Is there another way?
jlarson

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 am

raymond
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions