[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Raxan Framework Online Forum • View topic - Including external bits like fusion charts

Including external bits like fusion charts

Discuss anything that's related to the Raxan framework

Including external bits like fusion charts

Postby sgtpsyco » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 am

How would one include a page within a rax-box? I am trying to make a dashboard with some kpi's and i have the load page test.php and the view (dashboard.html) that loads 4 small rax boxes. In one of those rax boxes i want it to include the content (output) of this file graph1.php. I have tried a couple of methods but cant seem to nail it :( Hopefully someone on this forum can point me in the right direction. If i just run graph1.php it works perfectly and is a page with a flash file in it.
sgtpsyco

Re: Including external bits like fusion charts

Postby raymond » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 pm

raymond
Site Admin

Postby sgtpsyco » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Ahh so simple feel slightly embarrased :) OK well im trying the iframe way and it seems to do what i want it to do except the sizing is a bit messed up. Where can i get more help on the "e" classes this seems to change the width but how do i manipulate the height. I got it with rxx on other object? Where can i get documentation on exactly what all the elements are and do? Thanks Raymond if you were here i would spot ya a frostie :)
sgtpsyco

Postby sgtpsyco » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Ahh spotted it "h" haha :P
sgtpsyco

Postby sgtpsyco » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

hmmm doesnt seem to work though :( the width fills the box but the height doesnt seem to, seems to be half and i get a scroll bar..
IS this correct ?
<div class="rax-box"><iframe src="fusion/totaluser.php" class="e100 h100 reset-box" ></iframe></div>
sgtpsyco

Postby sgtpsyco » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 pm

ok got it thanks so much Raymond for you help....
ONe last thing can i use sessions like i always have been since im starting to change the pages withthe raxan framework. Its a large app and i would like to just print $_SESSION['Username'] in the rax box header ?

Thanks again Raymond.....
sgtpsyco

Postby raymond » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 pm

raymond
Site Admin

Postby sgtpsyco » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 am

Excellent Thanks so much for your help Raymond!
Getting it slowly :)
sgtpsyco

Return to General Discussions